Monday, August 25, 2008

Trip to the Vet's.





Always have to wait to see the vet. While I was waiting. This lady came in and was talking to the person behind the desk. I started barking at her to come over and pet me. Would you believe she still just kept on talking. I barked. Hey I am Falcon McLeod and very cute. Look over here at me. Then she turned and said: O I am sorry and came right over and gave me a big HUG.

Then I went and weighted in at 26 pounds. The vet asked me if I had met her dog? I told her no. So she went and came out with a big Husky named Dodger. He was very nice and let me play and follow him around the office. Had a good time at the vet's

6 comments:

Willow the Black Dale said...

Ignored YOU....how could she ignore YOU.....with that cute dale bark and all....I find this wrong Falcon. It is a well known fact that hooomans must greet a dale.....before they check in at the desk!!! She must not be familiar with the dale world...

Smooches,
Willow

Willow the Black Dale said...

Falcon...my mailing address is in Grand Blanc, Mi. However, I live in Lake Fenton, which is Mundy Township and I have a Fenton phone number and my human pups go to Lake Fenton Schools. wwwhhhheeee So i don't really know where we live and i don't think my hoomans do either. teehee Mom says we live in the middle of Ann Arbor, Lansing and Detroit. I say show me a doggy store and nothing else matters.....your thoughts????
Willow

i said...

Gee, how could she ignore such a cutie like you? Glad you barked your demand for attention there.

Usually I bark at other bigger dogs than me at the vet and practically ignore the vet.

Noah the Airedale said...

Hmmm sounds like your vet experience is much nicer than mine has been lately.

tailwags
Noah

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Falcon

Good you made new friends at the Vet and my oh my aren't you growing fast!

Molly and Taffy

Molly the Airedale said...

We're back from Nantucket, Falcon! We missed you and Kodiak!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch