Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Pictures










Mom found pictures of my mom & dad along with one of my liter mate. Also a picture of my granddad. The one on the left is my Dad. His name is Eagles Brew. The other one is my Mom. Her name is I love Lucky. Then a liter mate. No name. Then my granddad his name is Kodiak of the Lakes. Sure do like my blog. I am able to look back on every thing that happened in my first year on this earth. Also all the new friends I have made on the blog. Life is great!!!!

7 comments:

The Airechicks said...

Very HANDSOME ....

What a cutie.....

Bogart needs lots of AiREZEN is Dad is very sick.

XXoooXXooooXXoo

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure have a handsome family, Falcon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

I love Airedales ! So cute !
Kisses, VĂ©ronique (Faya & Dyos's Mom)

Kodiak Grandson Falcon said...

we sent ZEN's none stop to Bogart dad. Wish we lived closer. Thanks Airechicks for telling us.
Falcon

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Falcon
No wonder you're a handsome fella, just look at your mum, dad and grandad.

tailwags
Noah

i said...

What a fine and good looking family you have!

Life With Dogs said...

The puppy shots always win :)