Monday, April 13, 2009

My name is Falcon McLeod, and I am a talking Airedale Terrier PI. I have solved many cases around the world. I would like to tell you about a cases I just finished.
It started out with me receiving a letter from a young lady.
This is what she had wrote:
Dear Falcon McLeod
I have read all about the cases you have solved and would like you to look into a case of my friend. He has been arrested for killing his brother. I know he is innocent but I need you to proof it. Please help me. I have no one else to turn to.
Please contact Detective Jack Cooper Wyoming Police Department.
Yours Truly
Miss J. Tallyman
As it turned out. Jack and I are good friends. So I called and told of the letter I received from Miss Tallyman. Jack said: No problem glad to have you. .
I packed my bags and took the next flight out.

No comments: